How to Begin Using the eBook and Audiobook Collection
Here are a few steps you will need to do in order to download ebooks.
- Call the Resource and Learning Center at 732-235-9639, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m - 4:30 p.m. A member of our staff will ask for your name and the patient's name if you are not the patient.
- You will be given a user name and password in order to enter the EBSCO website. Please do not share the user name or password with anyone else.
- Download Adobe Digital Editions. This is a free download and it is available for both Mac and Windows computers. You will need this to read an ebook. Click here for Adobe Digital Editions.
- To download an eBook to your device, you will need an Adobe ID. Click here for your ID.
- Click here to log on to the EBSCO website.
- Register for a free My EBSCO host account. To do this, click on the “Sign In” link at the top right side of the web page. Click on “Create a New Account”. Enter your information and remember your username and password. You will use this username and password to log in to My EBSCOhost.
- Choose eBook Collection and search for a book.
- To read a book on your computer, simply click on the book you want to read, then click on the ebook full text link that is located on the left side of the page.
Click here to learn how to download an eBook to an eReader that is compatible with Adobe Digital Editions. This would include Nook, Kobo, Sony, as well as other eReaders. Sorry but the Kindle eReader is not supported.
Click here to learn how to download an eBook to an Apple Device. This would include an iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Click here to learn how to download an eBook to an Android Device. This would include the Kindle Fire.
Click here to learn how to download an audiobook.
For help with making your account or downloading an eBook or audiobook, please call the library at 732-235-9639 during normal business hours.
You can also click here which will bring you to the EBSCO help page.