Tobacco Dependence Program
Stopping smoking starts here...Call 732-235-8222
Quitting is hard.
The experts at our program understand that quitting is not easy. We know that smoking gets your body hooked on the drug Nicotine. When you try to stop, you can feel nervous, tense, moody, sad, hungry, and have cravings. These feelings make it very hard to quit, but with our support you can beat these feelings and quit for good!
We can help.
We see people quit smoking every day. You can quit, too! The care we give is proven to raise your chances of quitting.
About the Tobacco Dependence Program
The Tobacco Dependence Program is supported by the UMDNJ-School of Public Health, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and The Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
What can you expect from the program?
- Meet with trained experts
- Learn about tools that can help you quit
- Make an individualized plan that works for you
Your plan can include:
- One-on-one support
- Group support
- Nicotine medicines
- (patch, gum, inhaler, spray, lozenge)
- Other medicines (Chantix, Zyban, Wellbutrin)
- Clinical Academic Building, 125 Paterson Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08903
- The Cancer Institute of New Jersey, 195 Little Albany Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08903