Return to member profile
Ping Xie, PhD
- Lalani, A. I., Moore, C. R., Luo, C., Kreider, B. Z., Liu, Y., Morse, H. C., and Xie, P. Myeloid Cell TRAF3 Regulates Immune Responses and Inhibits Inflammation and Tumor Development in Mice. J Immunol, in press.
- Xie, P., Moore, C. R., Swerdel, M. R., and Hart, R. P. (2014). Transcriptomic profiling of splenic B lymphomas spontaneously developed in B cell-specific TRAF3-deficient mice. Genomics data, 2, 386-388.
- Edwards, S., Baron, J., Moore, C. R., Liu, Y., Perlman, D. H., Hart, R. P., and Xie, P. (2014). Mutated in colorectal cancer (MCC) is a novel oncogene in B lymphocytes. J Hematol Oncol, 7, 56.
- Edwards, S. K., Desai, A., Liu, Y., Moore, C. R., and Xie, P. (2014). Expression and function of a novel isoform of Sox5 in malignant B cells. Leukemia Res, 38, 393-401.
- Edwards, S. K., Moore, C. R., Liu, Y., Grewal, S., Covey, L. R., and Xie, P. (2013). N-benzyladriamycin-14-valerate (AD 198) exhibits potent anti-tumor activity on TRAF3-deficient mouse B lymphoma and human multiple myeloma. BMC cancer, 13, 481.
- Xie, P. (2013). TRAF molecules in cell signaling and in human diseases. J Mol Signal, 8, 7.
- Perkins, D. J., Polumuri, S. K., Pennini, M. E., Lai, W., Xie, P., and Vogel, S. N. (2013). Reprogramming of murine Macrophages through TLR2 confers viral resistance via TRAF3-mediated, enhanced interferon production. PLoS Pathogens, 9, e1003479.
- Moore, C.R., Y. Liu, C. Shao, L.R. Covey, H.C. Morse, and P. Xie (2012) Specific deletion of TRAF3 in B lymphocytes leads to B-lymphoma development in mice., Leukemia 26: 1122-7.
- Xie, P., J. Poovassery, L.L. Stunz, S.M. Smith, M.L. Schultz, L.E. Carlin, and G.A. Bishop (2011) Enhanced Toll-like receptor (TLR) responses of TNFR-associated factor 3 (TRAF3)-deficient B lymphocytes., J Leukoc Biol 90: 1149-57.
- Xie, P., Kraus, Z.J., Stunz, L.L., Liu, Y., and Bishop, G.A. (2011) TNF Receptor-associated Factor 3 is required for T Cell-mediated immunity and TCR/CD28 signaling. J Immunol 186: 143-55.
- Xie, P., Kraus, Z.J., Stunz, L.L., and Bishop, G.A. (2008) Roles of TRAF molecules in B lymphocyte function. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 19:199-207.
- Xie, P., Stunz, L.L., Larison, K.D., Yang, B., and Bishop, G.A. (2007) Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3 is a critical regulator of B cell homeostasis in secondary lymphoid organs. Immunity 27:253-67.
- Bishop, G.A. and Xie, P. (2007) Multiple roles of TRAF3 signaling in lymphocyte function., Immunol Res 39:22-32.
- Xie, P., Hostager, B.S., Munroe, M.E., Moore, C.R., and Bishop, G.A. (2006) Cooperation between TNF receptor-associated factors 1 and 2 in CD40 signaling. J Immunol 176:5388-400.
- Xie, P., Hostager, B.S., and Bishop, G.A. (2004) Requirement for TRAF3 in signaling by LMP1 but not CD40 in B lymphocytes. J Exp Med 199:661-71.