Return to member profile
Kim S. McKim, PhD
- Mathieu, J., C. Cauvin, C. Moch, S. J. Radford, P. Sampaio, C. N. Perdigoto, F. Schweisguth, A. J. Bardin, C. E. Sunkel, K. McKim, A. Echard and J. Huynh, 2013 Aurora B and Cyclin B Have Opposite Effects on the Timing of Cytokinesis Abscission in Drosophila Germ Cells and in Vertebrate Somatic Cells. Dev. Cell. 26: 250-265
- Radford, S.J., J. K. Jang, and K. S. McKim, 2012 The Chromosomal Passenger Complex is required for Meiotic Acentrosomal Spindle Assembly and Chromosome Bi-orientation. Genetics: 192:417-29
- Radford, S.J., A. M. Harrison, and K. S. McKim, 2012 Microtubule-depolymerizing Kinesin KLP10A Restricts the Length of the Acentrosomal Meiotic Spindle in Drosophila females. Genetics: 192:431-40
- Joyce, E.F., A. Paul, K.E. Chen, N. Tanneti and K. S. McKim 2012 Multiple Barriers to Non-homologous DNA End Joining During Meiosis in Drosophila. Genetics 191: 739-46.
- Joyce, E.F., M. Pedersen, S. Tiong, S.K. White-Brown, A. Paul, S. D. Campbell and K. S. McKim 2011 Drosophila ATM and ATR have distinct activities in the regulation of meiotic DNA damage and repair. J. Cell Biol. 195: 359-67
- Tanneti, NS., K. Landy, E. F. Joyce and K. S. McKim, 2011 A pathway for synapsis initiation during zygotene in Drosophila oocytes. Curr. Biol. 8:1852-7
- Cesario, J. and K. S. McKim, 2011 RanGTP is required for meiotic spindle organization and the initiation of embryonic development in Drosophila. J. Cell Science 124:3797-810
- Joyce EF, K. S. McKim, 2011 Meiotic checkpoints and the interchromosomal effect on crossing over in Drosophila females. Fly (Austin). Apr 1;5: 134-140
- Orsi GA, E.F. Joyce, P. Couble, K.S. McKim and B. Loppin. 2010 Drosophila I-R hybrid dysgenesis is associated with catastrophic meiosis and abnormal zygote formation. J Cell Sci. 123: 3515 - 3524
- Joyce, E. F. and K. S. McKim, 2010 Chromosome axis defects induce a checkpoint-mediated delay and interchromosomal effect on crossing over during Drosophila meiosis. Plos Genetics, 6: e1001059
- McKim, K. S., E. F. Joyce and J. K. Jang, 2009 Cytological analysis of meiosis in fixed Drosophila ovaries. Methods Mol Biol 558: 197-216.
- Joyce, E. F. and K. S. McKim, 2009 Drosophila PCH2 is required for a pachytene checkpoint that monitors DSB-independent events leading to meiotic crossover formation. Genetics 181: 39-51.
- Joyce, E.F., N. S. Tanneti and K. S. McKim, 2009 Drosophila HDM protein is required for a subset of meiotic crossovers and interacts with repair endonuclease complex subunits MEI-9 and ERCC1. Genetics, 181:335-40
- Colombie, N., C. F. Cullen, A. L. Brittle, J. K. Jang, W. C. Earnshaw, M. Carmena, K. S. McKim and H. Ohkura, 2008 Dual roles of Incenp critical to the assembly of the acentrosomal metaphase spindle in female meiosis, Development, 135:3239-46.
- Wu, C., V. Singaram and K. S. McKim, 2008, mei-38 is required for chromosome segregation during meiosis in Drosophila females, Genetics, 180:61-72