Return to member profile
Sung Kim, MD
- Qin S, Zhang M, Kim S et al. A systematic approach to statistical analysis in dosimetry and patient-specific IMRT plan verification measurements. Radiation Oncology 2013
- Shao J, Kim S, Moore DF et al. Cancer-specific Survival After Metastasis Following Primary Radical Prostatectomy Compared with Radiation Therapy in Prostate Cancer Patients: Results of a Population-based, Propensity Score–Matched Analysis. European Urology 2013
- Zhang M, Qin S, Chen T, Kim S, Jabbour S, Haffty B, Yue NJ. A Clinical Objective IMRT QA Method Based on Portal Dosimetry and Electronic Portal Imager Device (EPID) Measurement. Technol Cancer Res Treat. 2013 Apr;12(2):145-50.
- Kim S, Moore DF, Shih W et al (2012). Severe Genitourinary Toxicity Following Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer-How Long Does it Last? J Urology. 189, 116-121.
- Dolan M, Kim S, Shao Y, Lu-Yao G (2012). Authentication of algorithm to detect metastases in men with prostate cancer using ICD-9 codes. Epidemiology Research International, article ID 970406.
- Zhang M, Kim1 S, Chen T et al. (2012). Dose Perturbations of Gold Fiducial Markers in the Prostate Cancer Intensity Modulated Proton Radiation Therapy (IMPT). International Journal of Medical Physics, Clinical Engineering and Radiation Oncology, 1, 8-13.
- Chowdhury N, Toth R, Chappelow J, Kim S et al (2012) Concurrent segmentation of the prostate on MRI and CT via linked statistical shape models for radiotherapy planning. Med Phys. 39(4):2214-28.
- Patel A, Mehnert J, Kim S (2012). Treatment of recurrent metastatic head and neck cancer: focus on cetuximab. Clinical Medicine Insights: Ear, Nose and Throat, 5: 1–16.
- Yue N, Patel A, Haffty B, Kim S (2012) Efficacy of fiducial marker-based image-guided radiation therapy in prostate tomotherapy and potential dose coverage improvement using a patient positioning optimization method. Practical Radiation Oncology 2(2): 138-144.
- Kim S, Shen S, Moore DF, Shih W, Lin Y, Li H, Dolan M, Shao YH, Lu-Yao GL (2011) Late Gastrointestinal Toxicities Following Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer. Eur Urol. 60(5):908-16.
- Raldow A, Hasmstra DA, Kim SN, Yu JB (2011) Adjuvant radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy: evidence and analysis. Cancer Treat Rev. 37(2):89-96.
- Raldow A, Hamstra DA, Kim S, Yu JB. (2010) Salvage External Beam Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer After Radical Prostatectomy. Oncology (Williston Park). 24(8):692-700, 702.
- Chen T, Kim S, Goyal S et al. Object-constrained meshless deformable algorithm for high speed 3D nonrigid registration between CT and CBCT. Med Phys. 2010 Jan;37(1):197-210.
- Zhou J, Kim S, Jabbour S et al. (2010). A 3D global-to-local deformable mesh model based registration and anatomy-constrained segmentation method for image guided prostate radiotherapy. Med Phys. 37(3):1298-308.
- Chen T, Kim S, Zhou J, Metaxas D, Rajagopal G, Yue N. 3D meshless prostate segmentation and registration in image guided radiotherapy. Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv. 2009;12(Pt 1):43-50.
- Kim S, Eleff M, Nicolaou (2011) Cetuximab as primary treatment for cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma to the neck. Head Neck. 22(2):286-8
- Yue NJ, Kim S, Lewis BE et al. (2008). Optimization of couch translational corrections to compensate for rotational and deformable target deviwations in image cuided radiotherapy. Med Phys. 35(10):4375-85.
- Yue NJ, Kim S, Jabbour S, Narra V, Haffty BG. (2007). A strategy to objectively evaluate the necessity of correcting detected target deviations in image guided radiotherapy. Med Phys. 34(11):4340-7
- Chang S, Zhou J, Liu Q, Metaxas DN, Haffty BG, Kim SN, Jabbour SJ, Yue NJ. (2007) registration of lung tissue between fluoroscope and CT images: determination of beam gating parameters in radiotherapy. Medical Image Computing and Computer – Assisted Intervention – MICCAI 2007 Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2007, Volume 4791/2007, 751-758, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-540-75757-3_91
- Choi DH, Kim S, Rimm DL, Carter D, Haffty BG. (2005), Immunohistochemical biomarkers in patients with early-onset breast carcinoma by tissue microarray. Cancer J 11(5):404-411.
- Kim S, Rimm D, Carter D, Khan A et al. (2003) BRCA status, molecular markers, and clinical variable in early conservatively managed breast cancer. The Breast Journal 9(3):167-174.
- Lee S, Wang Y, Mao L, Cho C, Kim S et al. (1999), Update on sequential isologous rat organ transplantation: pancreaticoduodenal and kidney transplantations. Microsurgery 19(2):83-8