The LIVESTRONG® program
FREE 12-week program that promotes health and wellness among adult cancer survivors 18 years of age and older. Class will begin Spring 2022. Assessments will begin soon.
The group will meet Tuesdays & Thursday 12 -1pm. Contact Program Coordinator, Ashley Purper for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for flyer
WEBINAR: Despejemos El Aire Con la Concientización Sobre el Cáncer de Pulmón,
Martes, 3 de Mayo, 2022 a las 10am.
Detección de cáncer de pulmón: nuevas pautas para una prueba de detección que salva vidas
WEBINAR - Understanding Tobacco Treatment in Cancer Care w/ Monica J. Gilles.
May 17, 2022, from 11am-12pm.
Mindful Meditation Series:
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 12pm.
Dates: May 24, June 28
Join a free guided meditation series. You can sign-up for one or all of the sessions in this series! All sessions will run from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.elixirfund.org
Register here: https://go.rutgers.edu/jhbanlju
VIDEO - Nutrition for Cancer Survivorship. Click to watch video here.
Join us at these health & wellness fairs!
- Lawrence Senior Health Fair, May 3 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Lawrence Senior Center 30 E Darrah Lane Lawrence Township, NJ 08648
- West Morris Central High School Tabling, May 11 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. 6259 Bartley Road, Chester, NJ 07930 - West Morris Central students only
- Community Household Goods and Resource Event, May 13 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 300 Union Ave, Somerville, NJ 08876
- Jewish Renaissance Medical Center and AmeriGroup Community Event, May 14 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
- Summit Health Cares: Deeper Life Church Tabling, May 14 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Deeper Life Church – 23-29 S. 20th Street, Irvington, NJ 07111
- NJHC & Mendham High School, May 18 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM. 65 East Main St , Mendham NJ 07945 - Mendham High students only
For more information on these and any other COE events please contact email@example.com