Rutgers Cancer Institute invites applications for postdoctoral positions to work on research in the following areas for these resident faculty laboratories:
- A Postdoctoral Fellow position is available to study the regulation of antitumor immunity/immunotherapy in neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey in Edmund Lattime’s Laboratory. View the posting here.
- A Postdoctoral Fellow position is available to study on cell metabolism and its role in immune regulation at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey in Edmund Lattime’s Laboratory. View the posting here.
- Two Postdoctoral Fellow positions are available in the Cancer Metabolism and Growth and Tumor Host Interactions Team at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey. View the posting here.
- A Postdoctoral Fellow position is available at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey in Christian Hinrichs’s Laboratory to conduct research on tumor immunology with a focus on the discovery and development of T cell therapy for cancer, including tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes and gene-engineered T cells. View the posting here.
- The research interest of the Montagna lab is to conduct cancer research affecting a variety of tissues to analyze experiments relative to the understanding of molecular mechanisms of tumor initiation and progression. View the posting here.
Rutgers Cancer Institute is an NCI-designated, comprehensive and consortium cancer center that includes faculty members from across Rutgers University and Princeton University.
Postdoctoral scientists are expected to establish an innovative, collaborative research program addressing important, fundamental questions in the area of cancer biology. Interdisciplinary and translational approaches are encouraged. Qualified candidates must be in the process of completing training for Ph.D. and/or M.D. graduate degrees with a strong publication record, and looking to move to the next stage of their training.
Interested applicants must apply online to the appropriate position posting listed above. They are encouraged to also send their CV and a brief description of their research interests directly to faculty by email using the links provided above.