- To whom do I make my checks payable, and where do I send them?
Checks can be made payable to: CINJ - RUF.
Checks can be sent to:
Rutgers University Foundation - CINJ
PO Box 193
New Brunswick, NJ 08903-0193
- Does Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey have fundraising events I can attend or support by volunteering?
Yes! Many of our loyal supporters host event to benefit Rutgers Cancer Institute. For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I fundraise on behalf of Rutgers Cancer Institute?
Yes! Our supporters are our best advocates! To start a giving page or fundraising event contact email@example.com
- My loved one has recently passed away, I would like to direct gift to Rutgers Cancer Institute on their behalf; what do I need to know?
In the event that you’d like to request donations be directed to Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey in memory of your loved one, below is sample obituary language for your convenience.
In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that memorial donations be made to Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey. Please make check payable to CINJ-RUF and mail to CINJ Development Office, PO Box 193, New Brunswick, NJ 08903-0193. Donations can also be made online at bit.ly/SupportRUCancer.
Please indicate that the gift is in memory of _____________.
- If I am a patient of Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, how do I support its work?
To learn more about how to give back, visit Ways to Give.
- I’d like to deliver toys or care kit donations to the Cancer Institute, what can I bring?
While we are grateful for your generosity in collecting items to donate to our patients, such as toys, books, or care kits, click here for our policy before your collection begins. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for delivery to Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
- I misplaced my donation tax receipt, how can I get another copy?
For a copy of your donation receipt, please call 848-932-8013.
- How do I contact the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey’s Development Office?
Please email email@example.com for more information or call 848-932-8013.
- Why am I seeing Rutgers University affiliations and logos?
Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey is affiliated with Rutgers University as part of Rutgers Health, the most comprehensive academic health care provider organization in New Jersey. Rutgers University Foundation is the fundraising organization for Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey.