Learn about available clinical trials from Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey that focus on precision medicine:
- The Cancer Institute of New Jersey Biospecimen Repository Service (BRS) (001006)
- Targeted Genomic Analysis of Human Cancers (001209)
- A Basket Trial of Pembrolizumab in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors and Genomic Instability (multi-center) (051709)
- A Phase II Study of Preoperative Pembrolizumab for Mismatch-Repair Deficient and Epstein-Barr Virus Positive Gastric Cancer followed by Chemotherapy and Chemoradiation with Pembrolizumab (071702)
- A Randomized Phase III Study of mFOLFOX6/Bevacizumab Combination Chemotherapy with or Without Atezolizumab or Atezolizumab Monotherapy in the First-Line Treatment of Patients with Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (dMMR) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
- KEYNOTE 365: Phase Ib/II Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Combination Therapies in Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC). (081611)
- A Pilot Study of Neoadjuvant Cetuximab in Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinomas of Skin (SCCS) (091303)