AACR Annual Meeting, March, 2019.
Drs. J. Debnath, A. Kimmelman, E. White, and A. Thorburn.
Keystone Tumor Metabolism Meeting, February 2019, Keystone, CO.
Drs. E. White and J. Guo.
17th International Biennial Congress of the Metastasis Research Society (MRS), Princeton University, August 2018.
Drs. Y. Kang, E. White and D. Yu.
Mechanisms and Models of Cancer meeting at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, August, 2018.
Drs. B. Neel, J. Allison, J. Watson, E. White, K. Vousden, M. McMahon.
MGH EAB, Cape Cod, MA, August, 2018.
Drs. D. Haber, E. White, D. Fisher, and R. Kingston.
The Annual Review of Cancer Biology editorial committee meeting in New Your City, June, 2018.
Drs. E. White, K. Vousden, T. Jacks, K. Shannon, J. Settleman, L. Artandi, and C. Sawyers.
Tri-state cancer metabolism meeting at Princeton University, March 2018.
Drs. A. Intlekofer, T. Anthony, J. Rabinowitz, A. Kimmelman, C. Dang, C. Thompson, E. Jacinto, E. White, Z. Arnay, X. Yang, C. Simon, J. Guo, and W. Zong.
- Congratulations to Sushuptha Balakrishna, accepted to the BA/MD Program at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School-Rutgers New Brunswick Campus!
- Dr. White celebrating Dr. Ohsumi’s Nobel prize at the 8th International Symposium on Autophagy in Nara, Japan, May 2017.
- Congratulations to Dr. Laura Perez for her award of an NJCCR postdoctoral fellowship!
- Congratulations to Urmila Santanam and the other White/DiPaola lab members for publication of our work in Genes & Development!
- Congratulations to Jessie Guo on the funding of her K22 NIH grant!
- Congratulations to Jessie Guo for accepting a faculty position at the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey!
- Congratulations to Robin and Sinan for publication of their paper in Molecular Cell!
- Congratulations to Anne Strohecker for accepting a tenure-track faculty position at the Cancer Center at Ohio State University!
- Congratulations to Anne Strohecker on the funding of her K22 NIH grant!
- Congratulations to Jessie Guo, Sinan Khor and Gizem Karsli-Uzunbas for successful presentations at the Metabolism, Diet and Disease meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Congratulations to Shilpy Joshi for obtaining a travel scholarship award and for a successful presentation at the Keystone meeting on Autophagy: Fundamentals to Disease in Austin, Texas.
- Congratulations to Anne Strohecker for the publication of her review in Cancer Discovery!
- Farewell to White Lab member Sinan Khor who is starting in the MD, PhD Program at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- Welcome to Rutgers University undergrads who join the White lab for their undergraduate research projects: Sirui Ma, Deep Vakil, Tim Ganapolsky, and Ramasamy Muthuramam.
- Welcome to Yang Yang who joins the White lab as a new PhD student.
- Congratulation to Gizem Karsli-Uzunbas, Jessie Guo and collaborators for the publication of their paper in Cancer Discovery!
- Congratulations to Jessie Guo for her Symposium Presentation at the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.