Examples of eReaders which are compatible with Adobe Digital Editions include Nook, Kobo, Sony, as well as other Android devices. The Kindle eReader is not supported.
To load an eBook to your eReader, you will first need to download the eBook onto your computer using Adobe Digital Editions. Instructions on how to do this can be found on the How to Begin Using the eBook Collection page.
Once you have your eBook ready in your Adobe Digital Editions library, follow the instructions below to transfer it onto your eReader:
- Connect your device to your computer using its USB cable.
- In Adobe Digital Editions, your eReader will appear above the "Bookshelves" list on the left-hand side, in a new list called "Devices".
- To load the eBook onto your device, drag and drop the eBook's icon onto the name of your device in the left-hand list.
- To confirm the book moved to your eReader, click on the eReader icon to check its contents.
- Eject your eReader and enjoy your eBook!
To view the eBook on a Nook, open your Nook's library, click "My Stuff", followed by "My Files". The eBook should be located in the "Digital Editions" folder.
If you need any help, please call the library at 732-235-9639, Monday through Friday, between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Help is also available from the EBSCO website.
December 10, 2015