Zeeshan Ahmed, PhD
Assistant Professor and Core Member Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research.
Department of Medicine, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
- Facilitating the implementation of mainstream precision medicine to improve the traditional symptom-driven practice of medicine
- Allowing earlier interventions using predictive diagnostics and tailoring better-personalized treatments for varied communities.
- Modeling clinical and genomics data to find statistical patterns across millions of features to identify underlying biological pathways,
- Modifiable risk factors and actionable information that supports early detection and prevention of complex, chronic, and infectious diseases.
- Intelligent analytic tools, modern technologies, bioinformatics applications, and big databases to support provision of better health care.