Ping Xie, PhD
- Zhu S, Jin J, Gokhale S, Lu A, Shan H, Feng J, and Xie P. Genetic alterations of TRAF proteins in human cancers. Front. Immunol., in press, 2018.
- Lalani A, Zhu S, and Xie P. Characterization of T-dependent and T-independent immunoglobulin (Ig) isotype responses in mice using ELISA. JoVE. 139, DOI: 10.3791/57843, 2018.
- Lalani A, Zhu S, Gokhale S, Jin J, and Xie P. TRAF molecules in inflammation and inflammatory diseases. Curr. Pharmacol. Rep., 4: 64-90, 2018.
- Zhang R, Zhang G, Xiang B, Chen X, Tang L, Shi S, Liu Y, Ai X, Xie P, and Li Z. TRAF3 negatively regulates platelet activation and thrombosis. Sci. Rep., 7: 17112, 2017
- Edwards S, Han Y, Liu YY, Kreider B, Liu Y, Grewal S, Desai A, Baron J, Moore CR, Luo C, and Xie P. Signaling mechanisms of bortezomib in TRAF3-deficient mouse B lymphoma and human multiple myeloma cells. Leukemia Res., 41:85-95, 2016.
- Lalani A, Luo C, Han Y, and Xie P. TRAF3: a novel tumor suppressor gene in macrophages. Macrophage, 2: e1009, pages 1-13, 2015.
- Lalani A, Moore CR, Luo C, Kreider BZ, Liu Y, Morse HC 3rd, and Xie P. Myeloid cell TRAF3 regulates immune responses and inhibits inflammation and tumor development in mice. J. Immunol., 194: 334-348, 2015.
- Xie P, Moore CR, Swerdel M, and Hart RP. Transcriptomic profiling of splenic B lymphomas spontaneously developed in B cell-specific TRAF3-deficient mice. Genomics Data, 2: 386-388, 2014.
- Edwards S, Baron J, Moore CR, Liu Y, Perlman DH, Hart RP, and Xie P. Mutated in colorectal cancer (MCC) is a novel oncogene in B lymphocytes. J. Hematol. Oncol., 7:56, pages 1-24. doi:10.1186/s13045-014-0056-6, 2014.
- Edwards S, Desai A, Liu Y, Moore C, and Xie P. Expression and function of a novel isoform of Sox5 in malignant B cells. Leukemia Res. 38: 393-401, 2014.
- Edwards S, Moore CR, Liu Y, Grewal S, Covey LR, and Xie P. AD 198 exhibits potent tumoricidal activity on TRAF3-deficient mouse B lymphoma and human multiple myeloma cells. BMC Cancer 13: 481, pages 1-20, doi: 10.1186/1471-2407-13-481, 2013.
- Perkins DJ, Polumuri SK, Pennini ME, Lai W, Xie P, and Vogel SN. Reprogramming of murine macrophages through TLR2 confers viral resistance via TRAF3-mediated, enhanced interferon production. PLoS Pathogens, 9: e1003479, pages 1-15, doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1003479, 2013.
- Xie P. TRAF molecules in cell signaling and in human diseases. J. Mol. Signal. 8:7, pages 1 – 31, doi:10.1186/1750-2187-8-7, 2013.
- Moore CR, Liu Y, Shao C-S, Covey LR, Morse HC 3rd, and Xie P. Specific deletion of TRAF3 in B lymphocytes leads to B lymphoma development in mice. Leukemia 26: 1122-1127, 2012.
- Xie P, Poovassery J, Stunz LL, Smith SM, Schultz ML, Carlin LE, and Bishop GA. Enhanced Toll-like receptor (TLR) responses of TNFR-associated factor 3-deficient B lymphocytes. J. Leukoc. Biol. 90: 1149-1157, 2011.
- Xie P, Kraus ZJ, Stunz LL, Liu Y, and Bishop GA. TNF receptor-associated factor 3 is required for T cell-mediated immunity and T cell receptor/CD28 signaling. J. Immunol. 186: 143-155, 2011.
- Xie P, Stunz LL, Larison KD, Yang B and Bishop GA. Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3 is a critical regulator of B cell homeostasis in secondary lymphoid organs. Immunity 27: 253-267, 2007.