Welcome to Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey’s East Tower Location!
Rutgers Cancer Institute’s Blood and Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapies Program and Hematologic Malignancies Programs are housed on the ninth floor of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital’s East Tower Building, located directly across the street from the main Rutgers Cancer Institute building. This space also houses the Rutgers Cancer Institute and RWJBarnabas Health’s seven-day-a-week infusion area.
Patients of the Blood and Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapies Program and Hematologic Malignancies Programs are able to see their providers as well as receive their treatment regimens in this new state-of-the-art space.
The multidisciplinary Blood and Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapies Program and Hematologic Malignancies Programs specialize in the treatment of patients with acute and chronic leukemias, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hodgkin's lymphoma, multiple myeloma, myelodysplasia, myeloproliferative diseases, and other hematologic malignancies.
Rajat Bannerji, MD, PhD, Chief, Hematologic Malignancies
Kevin David, MD, Director, Lymphoma Program
Andrew M. Evens, DO, MBA, MSc, Associate Director for Clinical Services
Vimal Patel, MD, Hematologist/Oncologist
Dale Schaar, MD, PhD, Hematologist/Oncologist
Anu Doraiswamy, MD, Hematologist/Oncologist
Mansi Shah, MD, Hematologist/Oncologist
Rahul Parikh, MD, Medical Director, Laurie Proton Therapy Center, Radiation Oncologist
Hussam Eltoukhy, MD, Hematologist/Oncologist
Advanced Practice Providers
Nurses and Support Services
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
- Frequently Asked Questions / Important Phone Numbers -
Who can I call if I have questions about my visit?
- New Patient Appointment Checklist - What do I need to do before my visit? What should I bring with me?
- Directions to the East Tower Location - How do I get there?
- Parking Information - Where can I park?
- Insurance Information - What questions should I ask my insurance company?
- Notice of Privacy Practices for Protected Health Information for Patients - How is my personal information kept safe?
PLEASE PRINT OUT AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORMS.
For additional information please contact the Patient Access Center at 732-235-2465.